New York, New York
Night (United States of America)
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Laboratory Technologist – Generalist – Nights
NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital merges world-class care with compassion. Established to reverse a shortfall in care in northern Manhattan, the Bronx, Westchester and northern New Jersey, we offer community-focused medicine with the support of two major academic medical centers. The combination is awe-inspiring.
Conduct routine and complex tests on clinical specimens in various areas of the laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/The Allen Hospital, including bloodbank, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, chemistry and microbiology. Perform quality control procedures for all tests as dictated by policy and document all results; follow-up on out of range results.
This is a night shift position working 12:00am to 8:00am, Monday – Friday, plus alternate weekends and rotating holidays. Location is our Allen campus in Upper Manhattan/Inwood.
• ASCP certification
• Minimum of two years experience as a Laboratory Technologist in Blood Bank, Chemistry and Hematology
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related health science field is requir
• New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education Department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
• 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
• 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
• 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
• 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
• 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
• 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
• Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria