It’s more than a career, it’s a calling
MO-SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
$20,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time with 1+ year’s experience as a CT Tech!!*
$15,000 sign on bonus for full-time with less than 1 year’s experience or new grad in CT Tech!*
Weekend option differential = +$7.50/hr
Weekend differential for Saturday and Sunday = +$2/hr
Three 12-hour Shifts Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7:00am – 7:30pm
The CT Department at St. Louis University Hospital takes pride in the excellent team we have and the care we provide at our Level 1 Trauma Center. We are leading the region in technology and systems. All scanners are 2 years or less old and accredited by the American College of Radiology with identical protocols. You will have opportunities in several departments including Emergency, ICU, Interventional Radiology, Inpatient, Outpatient and Radiation Medicine. We have a Quality Assurance Program with outside monitoring and physician feedback. There is a new Continuing Education Resource center just for Imaging as well as an Imaging Engagement Committee that promotes our sense of community and teamwork at SLU Hospital.
• * Qualified external candidates only
Under the direction of the Radiologist, Director, Supervisors, and Lead Special Procedure Technologist performs diagnostic medical imaging by CT Scan examinations.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
The following are essential job accountabilities and performance criteria:
1) Performs computed tomography examinations.
2) Observes established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program safety, environmental and infection control standards.
3) Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department.
4) Uses Hospital/Radiology system according to established policy.
5) Follows hospital and radiology policies: handles bio-hazardous waste appropriately and follows safety and infection control policies.
6) Practices according to safety and infection control policies.
7) Provides service excellence to the customers of Saint Louis University Hospital by delivering timely, high quality care in a courteous, and respectful manner.
8) Provides age-appropriate care and specialized care to patients at high risk for injury.
DISCLAIMER: Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High school, Associates degree preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Not required, One year’s experience preferred
REQUIRED COURSE: ARRT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. An individual working in their job classification must also perform specific tasks upon request by supervisor personnel. Furthermore, the duties and responsibilities for this job classification are subject to change at the discretion of the medical center.
Licenses / Certifications:
ARRT-R Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Weekend Shift (United States of America)
4200000037 CT Scan
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria