• Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
• Complete required manufacturer’s training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
• Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
• Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
• Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
• Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
• Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
• May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
• Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
• Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
• Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
• Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria